It's getting colder and so a comforting breakfast is ultra important! We need something to get us out of the bed in the morning.
This homemade gluten free granola is seriously simple- it is ready to enjoy in just 10 mins and tastes delicious with a handful of berries and a big serving of greek yoghurt or a dairy free equivalent like COYO.
Makes 5 servings (to last you through the week)
* 2 1/2 cups Barkat's porridge flakes
* 2 handfuls of almond flakes
* 1 cup of desiccated coconut
* 1 handful of chopped pecans
* 3 tbsp maple syrup/ agave nectar
* 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
*Preheat the oven to 180c
* Mix the ingredients together and then pour onto a greaseproof baking tray
*Place in the over for 10 mins, turning half way.
*Remove from the oven when the granola looks lovely and golden!
*Leave to cool and then serve with a serving of yoghurt and a drizzle of orange blossom honey!
An easy yet super satisfying start to the day.